Want to Ease & Resolve Relationship Problems?
Get the help you need to Engage lovingly or DisEngage peacefully.
Where you live is not a problem. You can work with Dr. Shaler in her office, on the telephone, or by Skype video conferencing.
If you are ready to resolve your relationship problems, you’re on the right page!
I’m Dr. Rhoberta Shaler and I’d like to help you have the conversations that resolve your relationship problems–within yourself, at home & at work.
I can help you to:
- manage relationship problems before differences become irreconcilable
- find solutions to your relationship issues to enrich your life or work together
- create a mediated settlement for your life apart: legal separation, divorce, custody, child support, or partnership agreement
- use mediation to increase productivity, effectiveness and collaboration for your workplace
- create co-parenting agreements that are in the best interests of your children
Working together, you can get the insights, guidance, interactions and support services you need to resolve relationship issues healthily and recover from relationship issues wisely .
I will help you turn breakdowns into breakthroughs!
Take the first step to restore your relationship by calling me, Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, at
The Optimize Center in Escondido, CA at 760.747.8686 now. We can work on the phone or at my office. For workplace issues, we can work onsite or off.
Take these active steps to finding solutions to your relationship problems through my mediation services:
- Request your free half-hour session with me – CLICK HERE
- Call The Optimize Center to schedule an appointment – 760.747.8686
- Subscribe to the Sow Peace blog and/or the monthly newsletter, Re-Mediate! – CLICK HERE
- Read the blog posts to find insights and ideas right away.
- Do your inner work to prepare well for your first session with Dr. Shaler. THINK ON THESE THINGS!
Mediation | Counseling | Anger Management with Dr. Rhoberta Shaler
More people are more comfortably uncomfortable in ending relationships than in finding solutions.Why? Because they know how to end things. Often, there is more support available for ending relationships than for working through them. I work with you to find solutions.
Yes, sometimes the solution is ending, however, there is a lot of learning on the journey a relationship takes that can lead to greater growth, insight, clarity and collaboration. That’s why mediation is the wise choice!
Sow Peace™ offers you immediate access and answers to help you with your relationship problems within, at home and at work. Sowing peace is the absolutely opposite of becoming a doormat, being passive, or turning the other cheek. It is active engagement to find solutions and to learn about yourself and others in the process.
Learning the communication skills, conflict management skills, negotiation skills, anger management and team-building skills increases your freedom to express your values, vision, beliefs and purpose.